If there are any problems regarding tickets contact us on email@example.com
. E-mails will be responded to within two business days.
All contracts and sales are concluded in English. All prices stated are the final face value price inclusive of VAT.
Tickets can be purchased by following these steps:
- The client should go to www.valletta2018.org
- The client should select the production they would like to purchase tickets for.
- The client should select the show date and time they would like to purchase tickets for.
- The client should select the section or type of ticket they would like to purchase tickets for if such a selection is available.
- The client should select the seats they would like in the case of seated events, or the number of tickets for non-seated events.
- The client should enter their details under which the tickets will be registered.
- The client should enter their debit/credit card details. Once the user submits their debit/credit card details they are committing themselves to the purchase.
- If the purchase is successful the client will receive their tickets immediately on screen.
At the Valletta 2018 Foundation our aim is to make your purchasing experience easy and enjoyable, so we can get you on your way to events as quickly as possible. The following purchase policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on valletta2018.org.
Valletta2018.org sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues. Policies set forth by our clients, such as venues, teams and theatres, prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made. When you receive your tickets on screen and via email please keep them in a safe place and do not share them with anyone.
When printing your tickets also make sure that you printer is not printing on draft mode and is not low on ink as this may lead to unreadable tickets.
Tickets purchased on valletta2018.org may be subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. When purchasing tickets on valletta2018.org, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Valletta2018.org aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. If you do not receive an email containing a link to your tickets five days before the show or, if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us via our e-mail address found on our contact us page. Please include your reference number and the name and e-mail address the booking is under. Valletta2018.org only sends e-tickets to the billing e-mail address of the credit card used.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on whether you are entitled to receive a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions.
Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online and at various box offices around Malta. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however valletta2018.org does not control this inventory or its availability.
For information about a purchase you've made contact us, quoting your sale ID or confirmation number given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Valletta2018.org sells tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer that produces the event for which you buy a ticket. We refer to the venue, promoter, or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner". This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Partner, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Valletta 2018's logo and other intellectual property is subject to the Valletta 2018 Foundation's consent.
Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Refunds and cancellations are not possible once tickets have been sold.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions of valletta2018.org. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless this paragraph 4 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. Full details are available at the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue or Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be confiscated and destroyed. Laser pens, Pets (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink are be prohibited.
- Weapons, alcohol, or any illegal substance are prohibited.
- The venue, Event Partner and the Valletta 2018 Foundation accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number.
- Neither the venue, the Event Partner nor the Valletta 2018 Foundation shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by Maltese Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with valletta2018.org are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
On entry tickets holders must present photographic Identification as spot checks are regularly carried out and if you do not have a copy of the identification of the person who paid for your ticket you run the risk of being ejected from the event.